“Tying and Untying the Knot:How Should Entrepreneurs Negotiate with Investors?- Christopher R. Noble” Eğitimi (15 Ekim 2016)
VI.Uluslararası “Üniversitelerde Fikri Mülkiyet Hakları Yönetimi” Konferansı kapsamında bu sene “Tying or Untying the Knot:How Should Entrepreneurs Negotiate with Investors?” Eğitimi Christopher R. Noble tarafından verilecektir. Eğitim içeriğini aşağıda bulabilirsiniz.
“Tying and untying the knot: How entrepreneurs should negotiate with their investors”
- Entrepreneurs are from Jupiter, Investors are from Saturn: The very different objectives of entrepreneurs and investors, and how they can work together anyway
- Determining milestones for the company
- How much money to raise? When? From what sources?
- How a Venture Capital partnership works
- VC expectations: control, terms, ROI, exits
- Managing the investor’s role in your company
- Designing an effective Board of Directors
- How to finance your company without VCs.
- Strategic vs. financial investors
- The key terms of the VC’s investment
- Ownership, Preferences, Dilution and Control
- Compensating founders, other employees, consultants, board members: options vs. stock; pricing; vesting; claw-back
Ayrıntılı bilgi için lütfen tıklayınız.