HORIZON 2020 “Health, demographic change and wellbeing” Info Day (29 November 2013)
Ayşe Özge Gözay will give a presentation on Horizon 2020 Health Work Programme. As the programme includes not only Health/Biology topics but also Bioinformatics, ICT and Imaging Technology related calls, all interested researchers are welcome. Information about the call topics, specific calls that you could participate will be given. Presentation will be followed by one-on-one meetings. The presentation will be in English.
Keywords: ageing, cancer, stem cell, disease mechanisms, rare/chronic diseases, personalized medicine, screening and prevention, biomarkers, omics, vaccine development, bioinformatics, systems biology, systems medicine, e-Health, in vitro and in vivo imaging technologies, ICT, data exploitation
Date : 29 November 2013, Friday
Time : 13:15 − 14:45
Room : VYKM 3
Event program is available on the link below.
Presentation file and additional resources are available below for download:
- Presentation: General Information on Horizon 2020
- Presentation: Horizon 2020 Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
- Horizon 2020 Factsheet
- Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2014-2015 in the area of health, demographic change and wellbeing (Draft)
- Horizon 2020: Health-Related Topics In Other Workprogrammes
- A guide to ICT-related activities in Horizon 2020 Work Programmes 2014-2015
Download all files as a single archive.