SEMINAR: International Opportunities for Collaborative Research and Training at the NIC and NIH (15 September 2014)
Dr. Luis Alejandro Salicrup, Senior International Cancer Research Specialist at the Center for Global Health at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), will give a talk entitled“International Opportunities For Collaborative Research And Training at the National Cancer Institutes (NCI) and the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)”. The seminar will be in English.
When: 15 September 2014, 14:00-16.00
Venue: Engineering Faculty Vedat Yerlici Conference Center,
Room: VYKM 1
Proposed Agenda Meeting:
- Overview of Research and Training Opportunities at the U.S. National Cancer Institute (NCI) and other institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Cancer Technologies Research Program for Low & Middle Income Countries
- NCI's Short Term Scientist Exchange Program
- Training at NIH Intramural Laboratories
- Technology Transfer Training at NIH
- TUBITAK-NIH Immunlogy Workshop
- Tobacco Control Research Workshop
- Questions & Answers
- Discussion on Potential Opportunities for Bogazici Researchers at NIH
For registration and further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The presentation files are available here.